The most challenging issue for business owners and directors currently seeking business loans, or other forms of funding, is the ability to source the most appropriate finance without losing total control of their businesses.
- Put your pension to work by investing in your business via pension-led funding
- Make use of existing business assets including intellectual property
- Funds available over a longer term
- Repayments go directly into your pension
- Removes the requirement for PG
- Removes the need to pay instalments to 3rd parties
- Over 20 years experience in this funding sector
Contact us today to find out more and begin your application!
- Pension-led funding is a complex strategy and is subject to regulated advice.
- Any funding proposal involving pension transfers will need to be individually assessed for suitability.
- Pension-led funding is one method of funding for your business and should be compared with other funding options.
- A pension is a long-term savings vahicle to provide retirement provision for its members.
- The value of pension may go down or up.
- Clifton Asset Management Plc is the provider.
pensionledfunding.com is a trading name of Clifton Asset Management Plc (no. 07206291). Subsidiary companies include Clifton Consulting Ltd and Clifton Wealth Ltd. All companies are registered in England – Registered Office: The Pavilions, 69-71 Macrae Road, Ham Green, Bristol BS20 0DD. Clifton Consulting Ltd (no. 07207668) and Clifton Wealth Limited (no. 07207206) are Appointed Representatives of Clifton Compliance Services Ltd (no. 06529425) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.