Fundsurfer is a community of people committed to supporting projects that benefit society.
Our core values are transparency, honesty and trust.
We want Fundsurfer to be a safe space for all our users.
Please read and follow these rules.
- Be considerate to other users
- Don't spam other users
- Don't post abusive or offensive content
We provide you with the means to comment on projects, and to post messages to other users.
We encourage you to use these to communicate sensibly and authentically with each other, to ask and answer questions.
People spamming or causing a nuisance will have their accounts blocked and in extreme cases, deleted.
- Don’t post obscene, hateful, or objectionable content
- Don't post hate speech, symbols or images
- Don’t dox or post other people' personal information, without their consent
- Don’t post copyrighted content without permission
Projects or user profiles containing prohibited content will be blocked or rejected.
If you think a project is breaking these rules then let us know.
It’s up to all of us to ensure that Fundsurfer remains a safe and fun place to launch and support projects.
Thanks for being a part of the Fundsurfer community!