Save Weston A&E
WESTON GENERAL HOSPITAL IS UNDER ATTACK!
Health Bosses want to:
- Keep A&E closed overnight permanently
- Downgrade daytime A&E services
- Downgrade emergency surgery
- Downgrade intensive care
If they get their way by 2023:
- Weston Hospital will not have an A&E Department at all, will not perform emergency surgery and there will be no critical care
- Weston Hospital will become a place for planned treatment and elective surgery only
- You will have to travel to Bristol, Taunton or Bath for any emergency treatment
YOU CAN HELP SAVE WESTON HOSPITAL.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:
- Respond to the Healthy Weston Consultation on the Clinical Commissioning Group website (https://bnssgccg.nhs.uk)
- Attend the public consultation meetings (Dates on https://bnssgccg.nhs.uk)
- Write to your Councillors and MP
- Sign our Petition at https://www.change.org - search for reopen Weston-super-Mare A&E 24/7
- Join our Campaign!
- Donate whatever you can afford to our campaign!
Save Weston A&E is a cross party campaign, dedicated to retaining a 24/7 Consultant led A&E at Weston Hospital.