Fundsurfer ICO Solutions
ICO Crowdfunding Services
The initial services we will be offering to our clients will include:
- Business planning and service design utilising blockchain technology, especially tokens
- Tokenising mainstream assets into cyberspace assets
- Legal support for ICO and tokenization.
- Creation of a multi-language whitepaper
- Token issuance and sale using a crowdsale platform
- Providing a market on Zaif exchange
- Mijin private blockchain technology on the premises or on BaaS as internal ledgers
- Network fee delegation and fiat & crypto pegged tokens to allow existing business transactions on NEM public blockchain in fiat currencies or major cryptocurrencies
- Smart signing contract development on the NEM blockchain
- Smart contract development on the Ethereum blockchain
COMSA is a one-stop solution that includes a creation of a multi-language whitepaper, pre-configured token sale dashboard, blockchain integration services and PR services, dedicated to your own ICO. Your ICO token can be converted between NEM and Ethereum.
There has been a lot of hype around cryptocurrencies, with Bitcoin generating mainstream interest and a lot of press headlines in 2017.
What is a cryptocurrency?
A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security. A cryptocurrency is difficult to counterfeit because of this security feature. A defining feature of a cryptocurrency and arguably its most endearing allure is its organic nature; it is not issued by any central authority, rendering it theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation.
What is an ICO?
An ICO is a recently emerged concept of crowdfunding projects in the cryptocurrency and Blockchain industries.
ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering. It’s an event, sometimes referred to as ‘crowdsale’, when a company releases its own cryptocurrency with a purpose of funding. It usually releases a certain number of crypto-tokens and then sells those tokens to its intended audience, most commonly in exchange for Bitcoins, but it can be fiat money as well. As a result, the company gets the capital to fund the product development and the audience members get their crypto tokens’ shares. Plus, they have complete ownership of these shares.
In 2017, the total funds raised by ICOs exceeded the amount that blockchain startups had raised from venture capital companies for the 12 months preceding it.
Our team have spent 12 months following ICOs and reviewing different ICO funding platforms.
With our new ICO partner COMSA we can take out a lot of the work if you are looking to launch an ICO to fundraise in 2018.
Get access to cutting-edge blockchain and cryptocurrency technology with this innovative fundraising option, fully supported by COMSA.